Hail’s How-To Guides are in their early stages. We welcome suggestions for additional guides, as well as feedback about our documentation. If you’d like to add a guide to the documentation, make a pull request!
These guides are short, goal-oriented explanations of how to use Hail.
- Dataset Basics
- Table Aggregations
- Matrix Table Aggregations
- Aggregate Entries Per Row (Over Columns)
- Aggregate Entries Per Column (Over Rows)
- Aggregate Column Values Into a Local Value
- Aggregate Row Values Into a Local Value
- Aggregate Entry Values Into A Local Value
- Aggregate Per Column Group
- Aggregate Per Row Group
- Annotation (Adding Fields)
- Filtering and Pruning
- PLINK Conversions
- Mastering the API